Saturday, August 18, 2012

My favourite Summer Hits 2012

I love Music. Who doesn't?

Since I'm uncapable of sitting in a room of silence for more than a few minutes I'm constantly hearing some song or another. While travelling to work I hear the radio and while at home I'm on youtube or on one of the online radios. 

So thinking about music, I thought what are my favourite sommer hits this year, what has been playing constantly on my playlist either on youtube or on my phone. So here are my top 4 in random order:

  1. Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
  2. Owl City feat. Carly Rae Jepsen - Good Time
  3. Romano & Sapienza feat. Rodriguez - Takata 
  4. Flo Rida - Whistle

As far as Bollywood music is concerned, I'm totally loving all songs of Ek tha Tiger and Cocktail. The tracks Banjaara, Mashaallah, Tumhi ho Bandhu and Daru desi have been heard a million times by me :)  A new track in my "all-time-favourite" list is the song Paani Da from the movie Vicky Donor. If you haven't seen this movie yet, then you should definately watch it. Great fun!!!

So what are ur favourite summer hits?




No comments:

Post a Comment